"The best potential of innovation is laying at the crossroad between people, technologies and materials"
- Metallic fibers, SPUNTECH or TIBTAL yarns or structures
- THERMOTECH: flexible electro conductive yarns, insulated or not
- TIBGRID and THERMOSTRETCH: electro heating grids or stretchable heating ribbons , for SMART textiles
- Conductive or heating grids, for electronics or complex shape COMPOSITES
- Yarns and fabrics for electro magnetic shielding or RFID applications
- Contact materials for glass industry or filtration
- Temperature and Oxydation resistant Products for Hot gas filtration
- Metal fibers chemical composition table
- Main Metal fibers properties table: Electrical conductivity and resistivity, thermal conductivity and expansion , melting point, density
- Melting or degradation point of high temperature withstanding fibers
- Electrical and thermal conductivity of metallic fibers
- Sorting of best electrical conductivity by density of materials: Important issue when conductivity is related to weight constraints
- Risk of hot spots in flexible electro heating yarns, or more generally in all type of electro heating fabric or felt
"Most of fascinating present or future innovations are already existing somehow or somewhere in Nature !"